[Answer ID: 10924]
How do I update the firmware when the product does not work properly? (Firmware is a program that helps the product to function.)
Created 02/25/2011 07:01 | Updated 07/29/2014 04:11
- Download the firmware and save it on your computer.
- Double-click downloaded file to decompress.
- Double-click "LSUpdater(.exe)" in the created folder.
- Select the product and click "Update".
You will see the current version status. It can not be updated if you already have the latest version.
- The screen prompt to enter the administrator password will be shown.
Enter your administrator password.
Default settings is "password" as the administrator password.
- Click "OK" when it is finished.
- Click "Quit"
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.