[Answer ID: 14124]
Terastation IP address Unknown
Created 05/30/2012 06:32 | Updated 06/08/2012 10:10
- From our download page, select your TeraStation/LinkStation from the product drop down menu, select download.
- Look for the Client Utility under Utilities, download the file to users desktop and use a zip utility unzip the file.
- Click on Start > Program Files > Client Utiltiy.
This will scan the network for NAS devices and supply you with an IP address.
- If that fails, press the INIT button on your device (click here to refer to the Answer), which will reset the IP address to DHCP.
- Use the Client Utility again to find the IP address.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.