[Answer ID: 14354]
Port Forwarding (WHR-G125 style GUI)
Created 06/21/2012 03:29 | Updated 06/21/2012 09:58
To setup Port Forwarding on the WHR-G125 router:
First log into the router ( http://192.168.11.1 ).
Once logged in, click on "LAN Config" to access the port forwarding section. There are five fields: Group, Internet Side IP Address, Protocol, LAN Side IP Address, LAN Side Port
- Enter a group name for "Group" (this is only a label and has no bearing on the outcome).
- "Internet Side IP Address" should be left at the default of 'AirStation's Internet IP Address'.
- "Protocol" will depend on which ports the user is forwarding. Most users will want to select 'TCP/UDP', and then enter the ports to be forwarded. If not sure which ports need to be forwarded, select 'All'.
- "LAN Side IP Address" is the IP address of the computer or device user is forwarding the ports to.
- "LAN Side Port" is the port on the computer of device the user is forwarding it to. This will almost always be the same as the "Protocol".
- Click apply.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.