[Answer ID: 16071]
I cannot operate files in NAS with using Samba service in macOS Sierra.
Created 09/29/2016 01:39 | Updated 09/29/2016 11:27
Follow the instructions to operate files in NAS with AFP connections.
- Open LinkStation's settings from a computer.
See this page to check how to open the settings.
See this page to check how to download NAS Navigator2.
- Click [Preferences].
- Click [Server Info].
- Take note of Local IP Address.
- Go back to Preferences and Click [AFP].
- Check [Enable AFP service] to enable AFP connections and click [Apply].
- Select [Go] - [Connect to Server...] in the menu bar.
Type "aft://x.x.x.x/" in the [Server Address] bar and click [Connect].
"x.x.x.x" should be replaced with the the LinkStation's IP address founded in step 4.
- Comfirm file operations work properly in NAS.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.